This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache 2.x.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.45).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress 4.0.x Same Origin Method Execution (SOME) Vulnerability (4.0 - 4.0.10)
- WordPress Plugin Unlimited Pop-Ups Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.4.3)
- WordPress Plugin Facebook Like Box Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.9.1)
- WordPress Plugin HMS Testimonials Multiple Cross-Site Scripting and Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerabilities (2.0.10)
- WordPress Plugin Juiz Social Post Sharer Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (18.104.22.168)