This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache 2.x.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.45).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress 3.9.x Same Origin Method Execution (SOME) Vulnerability (3.9 - 3.9.11)
- Drupal Core 7.x Security Bypass (7.0 - 7.2)
- WordPress 3.0.3 KSES Library Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (0.6.2 - 3.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP Easy Slideshow Multiple Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerabilities (1.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin AllWebMenus WordPress Menu 'actions.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.1.8)