This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache 2.x.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.45).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Featured Post with thumbnail Unspecified Vulnerability (1.4)
- WordPress Plugin JS Job Manager Unspecified Vulnerability (1.0.9)
- WordPress Plugin Dean's FCKEditor with pwwang's code Arbitrary File Upload (1.0.0)
- Drupal Core 4.7.x Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (4.7.0 - 4.7.6)
- WordPress Plugin Print, PDF, Email by PrintFriendly Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (3.5.2)