This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache 2.x.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.45).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Pinpoint Booking System (+WooCommerce) SQL Injection (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin SFBrowser 'sfbrowser.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.4.5)
- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery Unspecified Vulnerability (2.2.46)
- WordPress Plugin CM Tooltip Glossary Cross-Site Scripting (3.3.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Members Membership Cross-Site Scripting (3.1.7)