This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache 2.x.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.45).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin ProfileGrid-User Profiles, Groups and Communities Cross-Site Scripting (2.6.6)
- WordPress Plugin Zotpress 'zotpress.rss.php' SQL Injection (4.4)
- WordPress Plugin DS.DownloadList PHP Object Injection (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Placemarks Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP Database Backup Unspecified Vulnerability (5.1)