This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache 2.x.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.45).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin YAS Slideshow Arbitrary File Upload (3.4)
- WordPress Plugin Blunt GA Cross-Site Scripting (4.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP eCommerce 'wpsc-transaction_results_functions.php' SQL Injection (184.108.40.206)
- WordPress Plugin rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress Cross-Site Scripting (3.10.1)
- WordPress Plugin AVH Extended Categories Widgets Unspecified Vulnerability (4.0.2)