This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache has reported a vulnerability in the mod_cgid module when the threaded MPM is used. This could potentially expose sensitive information or incorrectly grant unauthorized access.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.47).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Conversador Cross-Site Scripting (2.61)
- WordPress Plugin CP Image Store with Slideshow Arbitrary File Download (1.0.5)
- WordPress Plugin Pretty Link Lite 'slug' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.5)
- WordPress Plugin Podlove Podcast Publisher SQL Injection (2.5.3)
- WordPress Plugin Grand Flagallery-Photo Gallery 'facebook.php' Cross-Site Scripting (1.56)