This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache has reported a vulnerability in the mod_cgid module when the threaded MPM is used. This could potentially expose sensitive information or incorrectly grant unauthorized access.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.47).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin FD Feedburner Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.42)
- WordPress Plugin 3D Product configurator for WooCommerce Arbitrary File Upload (1.5.531)
- WordPress Plugin Crelly Slider Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin WORDPRESS VIDEO GALLERY SQL Injection (2.7)
- WordPress Plugin Yoast SEO Information Disclosure (3.2.4)