This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache has reported a vulnerability in the mod_cgid module when the threaded MPM is used. This could potentially expose sensitive information or incorrectly grant unauthorized access.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.47).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin YouTube Embed Cross-Site Scripting (3.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Cross-Site Scripting (2.6.8)
- WordPress Plugin WP User Avatar Cross-Site Scripting (1.9.18)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Landing Pages Unspecified Vulnerability (1.8.1)
- WordPress Plugin SG Optimizer Unspecified Vulnerability (5.0.12)