This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache has reported a vulnerability in the mod_cgid module when the threaded MPM is used. This could potentially expose sensitive information or incorrectly grant unauthorized access.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.47).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Wordpress Forms Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.2.7.1)
- WordPress Plugin Caldera Forms-More Than Contact Forms Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Polls SQL Injection (2.71)
- WordPress Plugin Verve Meta Boxes TimThumb Arbitrary File Upload (1.2.8)
- WordPress Plugin Mz-jajak 'id' Parameter SQL Injection (2.1)