This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache has reported a vulnerability in the mod_cgid module when the threaded MPM is used. This could potentially expose sensitive information or incorrectly grant unauthorized access.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.47).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress 4.0.x Arbitrary File Deletion Vulnerability (4.0 - 4.0.23)
- WordPress Plugin WP Mobile Edition Arbitrary File Disclosure (2.2.7)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Download Manager Open Redirect (2.9.50)
- WordPress Plugin XCloner-Backup and Restore 'config' Parameter Local File Inclusion (3.0.3)
- Joomla! Core 1.7.x Information Disclosure (1.7.0 - 1.7.1)