This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache has reported a vulnerability in the mod_cgid module when the threaded MPM is used. This could potentially expose sensitive information or incorrectly grant unauthorized access.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.47).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Clean Up & Optimizer-Clean Up Optimizer Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (4.0.12)
- WordPress 'blog.header.php' Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (0.6.2 - 0.71)
- WordPress Plugin MiwoFTP-File & Folder Manager Arbitrary File Disclosure (1.0.4)
- JSONP enabled by default in MappingJackson2JsonView
- WordPress Plugin BackWPup Unspecified Vulnerability (3.4.3)