This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache has reported a vulnerability in the mod_cgid module when the threaded MPM is used. This could potentially expose sensitive information or incorrectly grant unauthorized access.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.47).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Social Media and Share Icons (Ultimate Social Media) Security Bypass (1.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Share Buttons Adder Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP Mobile Detector Arbitrary File Upload (3.5)
- WordPress Plugin Forms-Form builder and Contact form Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.4.7)
- WordPress Plugin WP HTML Sitemap Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.2)