This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Fixed in Apache httpd 2.0.63:
low: mod_proxy_ftp UTF-7 XSS CVE-2008-0005
A workaround was added in the mod_proxy_ftp module. On sites where mod_proxy_ftp is enabled and a forward proxy is configured, a cross-site scripting attack is possible against Web browsers which do not correctly derive the response character set following the rules in RFC 2616.
moderate: mod_status XSS CVE-2007-6388
A flaw was found in the mod_status module. On sites where mod_status is enabled and the status pages were publicly accessible, a cross-site scripting attack is possible. Note that the server-status page is not enabled by default and it is best practice to not make this publicly available.
moderate: mod_imap XSS CVE-2007-5000
A flaw was found in the mod_imap module. On sites where mod_imap is enabled and an imagemap file is publicly available, a cross-site scripting attack is possible.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.62).
- low: mod_proxy_ftp UTF-7 XSS CVE-2008-0005
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Video Embed & Thumbnail Generator Information Disclosure (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Ginger-EU Cookie Law Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin Link Library 'searchll' Parameter SQL Injection (5.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin New Year Firework Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.9)
- WordPress Plugin CMS Tree Page View 'cms_tpv_view' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (0.8.8)