- <div class="bb-coolbox"><span class="bb-dark">This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive. </span></div><br/><strong>Fixed in Apache httpd 2.0.63:</strong><br/><ul> <li> <strong>low</strong>: mod_proxy_ftp UTF-7 XSS CVE-2008-0005<br/> A workaround was added in the mod_proxy_ftp module. On sites where mod_proxy_ftp is enabled and a forward proxy is configured, a cross-site scripting attack is possible against Web browsers which do not correctly derive the response character set following the rules in RFC 2616. </li> <li> <strong>moderate</strong>: mod_status XSS CVE-2007-6388<br/> A flaw was found in the mod_status module. On sites where mod_status is enabled and the status pages were publicly accessible, a cross-site scripting attack is possible. Note that the server-status page is not enabled by default and it is best practice to not make this publicly available. </li> <li> <strong>moderate</strong>: mod_imap XSS CVE-2007-5000<br/> A flaw was found in the mod_imap module. On sites where mod_imap is enabled and an imagemap file is publicly available, a cross-site scripting attack is possible. </li> </ul><br/> <span class="bb-navy">Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.62).</span><br/>
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Count per Day Arbitrary File Download and Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Comments-wpDiscuz Cross-Site Scripting (3.1.4)
- WordPress Plugin verwei.se-WordPress-Twitter Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin SocialGrid 'default_services' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (2.3)
- WordPress Plugin Video Embed & Thumbnail Generator Cross-Site Scripting (4.0.3)