This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Fixed in Apache httpd 2.2.8:
low: mod_proxy_ftp UTF-7 XSS CVE-2008-0005
A workaround was added in the mod_proxy_ftp module. On sites where mod_proxy_ftp is enabled and a forward proxy is configured, a cross-site scripting attack is possible against Web browsers which do not correctly derive the response character set following the rules in RFC 2616.
low: mod_proxy_balancer DoS CVE-2007-6422
A flaw was found in the mod_proxy_balancer module. On sites where mod_proxy_balancer is enabled, an authorized user could send a carefully crafted request that would cause the Apache child process handling that request to crash. This could lead to a denial of service if using a threaded Multi-Processing Module.
low: mod_proxy_balancer XSS CVE-2007-6421
A flaw was found in the mod_proxy_balancer module. On sites where mod_proxy_balancer is enabled, a cross-site scripting attack against an authorized user is possible.
moderate: mod_status XSS CVE-2007-6388
A flaw was found in the mod_status module. On sites where mod_status is enabled and the status pages were publicly accessible, a cross-site scripting attack is possible. Note that the server-status page is not enabled by default and it is best practice to not make this publicly available.
moderate: mod_imagemap XSS CVE-2007-5000
A flaw was found in the mod_imagemap module. On sites where mod_imagemap is enabled and an imagemap file is publicly available, a cross-site scripting attack is possible.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.2.6).
- low: mod_proxy_ftp UTF-7 XSS CVE-2008-0005
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version.
CVE-2007-5000 CVE-2007-6388 CVE-2007-6421 CVE-2007-6422 CVE-2008-0005
- PHP version older than 5.2.3
- WordPress Plugin MP3-jPlayer Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.8.11)
- WordPress Plugin AVH Extended Categories Widgets Unspecified Vulnerability (4.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Ninja Forms-The Easy and Powerful Forms Builder Cross-Site Scripting (2.9.10)
- WordPress Plugin Gallery by BestWebSoft Arbitrary File Disclosure (3.8.3)