- Apache Axis2 contains a flaw that may allow a remote attacker to access arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request using the xsd parameter to specify a malicious file from the local system, which could allow the attacker to obtain sensitive information or execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
- Upgrade to the latest version of Apache Axis2. This issue was fixed in Apache Axis2 version 1.4.1.
- WordPress Plugin PictPress 'resize.php' Multiple Local File Include Vulnerabilities (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Ad Widget Local File Inclusion (2.11.0)
- WordPress Plugin Vmax Project Manager Local File Inclusion (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Slider Revolution Responsive Local File Inclusion (4.1.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP Mobile Edition Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.4)