This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
This version of Apache is vulnerable to escape character sequences injection into error log.This problem may be exploited when a vulnerable terminal emulator is used.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.48 for Apache 2.x and up to 1.3.29 for Apache 1.x).
- Upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
- WordPress Plugin Verify Google Webmaster Tools Unspecified Vulnerability (1.3)
- WordPress Plugin Subscribe To Comments Reloaded Cross-Site Scripting (150611)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Member-User Profile & Membership Open Redirect (2.0.33)
- WordPress Plugin Geo Mashup Cross-Site Scripting (1.8.2)
- WordPress Plugin Clik stats Open Redirect (0.8)