This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
This version of Apache is vulnerable to escape character sequences injection into error log.This problem may be exploited when a vulnerable terminal emulator is used.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.48 for Apache 2.x and up to 1.3.29 for Apache 1.x).
- Upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
- Drupal Core 5.x Security Bypass (5.0 - 5.2)
- WordPress Plugin File Away Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (3.8.4)
- WordPress Plugin oQey Headers 'oqey_settings.php' SQL Injection (0.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP Google Fonts Cross-Site Scripting (3.1.3)
- WordPress 4.0.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.0 - 4.0.24)