This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
This version of Apache is vulnerable to escape character sequences injection into error log.This problem may be exploited when a vulnerable terminal emulator is used.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.48 for Apache 2.x and up to 1.3.29 for Apache 1.x).
- Upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
- WordPress Plugin Basic Dev Tools Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin Multilanguage by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin ByREV WP-PICShield Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.9.7)
- WordPress Plugin My Link Order Cross-Site Scripting (4.3)
- WordPress Plugin YT-Audio:Audio Hosting From YouTube in WordPress 'v' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (1.7)