This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
This version of Apache is vulnerable to escape character sequences injection into error log.This problem may be exploited when a vulnerable terminal emulator is used.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.48 for Apache 2.x and up to 1.3.29 for Apache 1.x).
- Upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate TinyMCE Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (5.0)
- WordPress Plugin Universal Post Manager Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.0.9)
- WordPress Plugin LayerSlider Responsive WordPress Slider Multiple Vulnerabilities (6.2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Spreadsheet (wpSS) Cross-Site Scripting (0.62)
- WordPress Plugin Shareaholic-share buttons, related posts, social analytics & more Cross-Site Request Forgery (126.96.36.199)