This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
This version of Apache is vulnerable to escape character sequences injection into error log.This problem may be exploited when a vulnerable terminal emulator is used.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.48 for Apache 2.x and up to 1.3.29 for Apache 1.x).
- Upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
- WordPress Plugin Category Grid View Gallery TimThumb Arbitrary File Upload (0.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Responsive Lightbox by dFactory Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.11)
- WordPress Plugin WP Idea Stream Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP to Twitter Authorization Bypass (2.9.3)
- WordPress Plugin Aviary Image Editor Add-on For Gravity Forms Arbitrary File Upload (3.0)