This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
This version of Apache is vulnerable to escape character sequences injection into error log.This problem may be exploited when a vulnerable terminal emulator is used.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.48 for Apache 2.x and up to 1.3.29 for Apache 1.x).
- Upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
- WordPress Plugin WP-PostRatings '[ratings]' Shortcode SQL Injection (1.61)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Sentinel Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Table Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin Hover Effects Builder Free Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin Email Subscribers & Newsletters Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.9)