A denial of service vulnerability has been found in the way the multiple
overlapping ranges are handled by the Apache HTTPD server:
An attack tool is circulating in the wild. Active use of this tools has been observed. The attack can be done remotely and with a modest number of requests can cause very significant memory and CPU usage on the server.
This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Affected Apache versions (1.3.x, 2.0.x through 2.0.64, and 2.2.x through 2.2.19).
- Upgrade to the latest version of Apache HTTP Server (2.2.20 or later), available from the Apache HTTP Server Project Web site.
- WordPress Plugin Developer Tools Arbitrary File Upload (1.1.4)
- WordPress Plugin ThinkIT WP Contact Form Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.2)
- WordPress Plugin mb.miniAudioPlayer-an HTML5 audio player for your mp3 files Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.3.8)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Invoice-Web Invoice and Billing Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Better WordPress Minify Arbitrary File Disclosure (1.2.2)