A denial of service vulnerability has been found in the way the multiple
overlapping ranges are handled by the Apache HTTPD server:
An attack tool is circulating in the wild. Active use of this tools has been observed. The attack can be done remotely and with a modest number of requests can cause very significant memory and CPU usage on the server.
This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Affected Apache versions (1.3.x, 2.0.x through 2.0.64, and 2.2.x through 2.2.19).
- Upgrade to the latest version of Apache HTTP Server (2.2.20 or later), available from the Apache HTTP Server Project Web site.
- WordPress Plugin rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (4.2)
- WordPress Plugin Lightbox Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.6.6)
- WordPress Plugin WP Photo Album Plus Cross-Site Scripting (5.4.17)
- Drupal Core 8.6.x Remote Code Execution (8.6.0 - 8.6.9)
- WordPress Plugin All Category SEO Updater Cross-Site Scripting (0.2.7)