A denial of service vulnerability has been found in the way the multiple
overlapping ranges are handled by the Apache HTTPD server:
An attack tool is circulating in the wild. Active use of this tools has been observed. The attack can be done remotely and with a modest number of requests can cause very significant memory and CPU usage on the server.
This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Affected Apache versions (1.3.x, 2.0.x through 2.0.64, and 2.2.x through 2.2.19).
- Upgrade to the latest version of Apache HTTP Server (2.2.20 or later), available from the Apache HTTP Server Project Web site.
- WordPress Plugin Real3D FlipBook Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.18.8)
- WordPress Plugin MM Forms Community 'edit_details.php' SQL Injection (1.2.3)
- WordPress Plugin Supafolio Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (2.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Contact-Registration-Post Form Builder & FrontEnd Editor BuddyForms-Making WordPress Forms A Breeze Security Bypass (2.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin Timed Popup Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.3)