A denial of service vulnerability has been found in the way the multiple
overlapping ranges are handled by the Apache HTTPD server:
An attack tool is circulating in the wild. Active use of this tools has been observed. The attack can be done remotely and with a modest number of requests can cause very significant memory and CPU usage on the server.
This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Affected Apache versions (1.3.x, 2.0.x through 2.0.64, and 2.2.x through 2.2.19).
- Upgrade to the latest version of Apache HTTP Server (2.2.20 or later), available from the Apache HTTP Server Project Web site.
- WordPress Plugin Robo Gallery-Photo Gallery and Images Gallery Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.7.3)
- Drupal Core 5.x Cross-Site Scripting (5.0 - 5.20)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Events Calendar SQL Injection (1.3.5)
- WordPress Plugin Hero Maps Pro Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.4)