Apache HTTP Server 2.2.x through 2.2.21 does not properly restrict header information during construction of Bad Request (aka 400) error documents, which allows remote attackers to obtain the values of HTTPOnly cookies via vectors involving a (1) long or (2) malformed header in conjunction with crafted web script.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.21).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version. Apache 2.2.22 is the first version that fixed this issue.
- WordPress Plugin Calendar Event Multi View Unspecified Vulnerability (1.3.58)
- WordPress Plugin Google Maps by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.5)
- WordPress Plugin How to Create an App for Android iPhone Easytouch Arbitrary File Upload (3.0)
- WordPress Plugin Fast Secure Contact Form-Clockwork SMS Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin CM Download Manager Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.0.6)