Apache HTTP Server 2.2.x through 2.2.21 does not properly restrict header information during construction of Bad Request (aka 400) error documents, which allows remote attackers to obtain the values of HTTPOnly cookies via vectors involving a (1) long or (2) malformed header in conjunction with crafted web script.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.21).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version. Apache 2.2.22 is the first version that fixed this issue.
- WordPress Plugin Poll-Poll system SQL Injection (1.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin Pinterest 'Pin It' Button Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.8)
- WordPress Plugin Product Catalog Unspecified Vulnerability (3.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Contact Form Solution Cross-Site Scripting (1.6)
- WordPress Plugin ALO EasyMail Newsletter Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.9.2)