Apache HTTP Server 2.2.x through 2.2.21 does not properly restrict header information during construction of Bad Request (aka 400) error documents, which allows remote attackers to obtain the values of HTTPOnly cookies via vectors involving a (1) long or (2) malformed header in conjunction with crafted web script.
Affected Apache versions (up to 2.0.21).
- Upgrade Apache 2.x to the latest version. Apache 2.2.22 is the first version that fixed this issue.
- WordPress Plugin WP125 Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.4.9)
- WordPress Plugin Store Locator Plus for WordPress Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.0.1)
- ASP.NET error message
- WordPress Plugin Pie Register-Custom Registration Form and User Login Open Redirect (2.0.19)
- WordPress Plugin eCommerce Shopping Cart by WP EasyCart Arbitrary File Upload (3.0.8)