This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache mod_rewrite is prone to an off-by-one buffer-overflow condition. The vulnerability arising in the mod_rewrite module's ldap scheme handling allows for potential memory corruption when an attacker exploits certain rewrite rules.
Affected Apache versions:
- Apache 1.3.28 - 1.3.36 with mod_rewrite
- Apache 2.2.0 - 2.2.2 with mod_rewrite
- Apache 2.0.46 - 2.0.58 with mod_rewrite
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Paid Business Listings Blind SQL Injection (1.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin RSVPMaker for Toastmasters Cross-Site Request Forgery (3.3.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP Mobile Detector Cross-Site Scripting (3.2)
- WordPress Plugin Levo Slideshow Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.3)
- WordPress Plugin Knews Multilingual Newsletters Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.2.5)