This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache mod_rewrite is prone to an off-by-one buffer-overflow condition. The vulnerability arising in the mod_rewrite module's ldap scheme handling allows for potential memory corruption when an attacker exploits certain rewrite rules.
Affected Apache versions:
- Apache 1.3.28 - 1.3.36 with mod_rewrite
- Apache 2.2.0 - 2.2.2 with mod_rewrite
- Apache 2.0.46 - 2.0.58 with mod_rewrite
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin WassUp Real Time Analytics Unspecified Vulnerability (1.7.2)
- WordPress Plugin Duplicator-WordPress Migration Arbitrary File Disclosure (0.3.0)
- WordPress Plugin flickr picture backup Arbitrary File Upload (0.7)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Login Page Customizer-LoginPress Unspecified Vulnerability (1.1.15)
- WordPress Plugin Simply Static Arbitrary File Download (1.6.2)