This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache mod_rewrite is prone to an off-by-one buffer-overflow condition. The vulnerability arising in the mod_rewrite module's ldap scheme handling allows for potential memory corruption when an attacker exploits certain rewrite rules.
Affected Apache versions:
- Apache 1.3.28 - 1.3.36 with mod_rewrite
- Apache 2.2.0 - 2.2.2 with mod_rewrite
- Apache 2.0.46 - 2.0.58 with mod_rewrite
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x Information Disclosure (3.7.0 - 3.8.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Edit Unspecified Vulnerability (3.0)
- WordPress Plugin Gravity Forms Advanced File Uploader Unspecified Vulnerability (1.18)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Post Type UI 'wp-admin/admin.php' Cross-Site Scripting (0.7)
- Drupal Core 6.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (6.0 - 6.13)