This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache mod_rewrite is prone to an off-by-one buffer-overflow condition. The vulnerability arising in the mod_rewrite module's ldap scheme handling allows for potential memory corruption when an attacker exploits certain rewrite rules.
Affected Apache versions:
- Apache 1.3.28 - 1.3.36 with mod_rewrite
- Apache 2.2.0 - 2.2.2 with mod_rewrite
- Apache 2.0.46 - 2.0.58 with mod_rewrite
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin WP Ultimate Exporter Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Sharebar Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin N-Media Website Contact Form with File Upload Arbitrary File Upload (2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Advanced User Registration and Management Cross-Site Scripting (2.3.5)
- WordPress Plugin PitchPrint Arbitrary File Upload (7.1.1)