This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache mod_rewrite is prone to an off-by-one buffer-overflow condition. The vulnerability arising in the mod_rewrite module's ldap scheme handling allows for potential memory corruption when an attacker exploits certain rewrite rules.
Affected Apache versions:
- Apache 1.3.28 - 1.3.36 with mod_rewrite
- Apache 2.2.0 - 2.2.2 with mod_rewrite
- Apache 2.0.46 - 2.0.58 with mod_rewrite
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Qtranslate Slug Unspecified Vulnerability (1.1.16)
- WordPress Plugin WP Business Intelligence Lite SQL Injection (1.6.1)
- WordPress Plugin The Holiday Calendar Cross-Site Scripting (1.11.2)
- WordPress Plugin User registration & user profile-Profile Builder Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.1.65)
- WordPress Plugin Estatik Arbitrary File Upload (2.3.0)