This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache mod_rewrite is prone to an off-by-one buffer-overflow condition. The vulnerability arising in the mod_rewrite module's ldap scheme handling allows for potential memory corruption when an attacker exploits certain rewrite rules.
Affected Apache versions:
- Apache 1.3.28 - 1.3.36 with mod_rewrite
- Apache 2.2.0 - 2.2.2 with mod_rewrite
- Apache 2.0.46 - 2.0.58 with mod_rewrite
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Maintenance Mode Under Construction Page Landing Page Possible Remote Code Execution (1.0.9)
- WordPress Plugin ABASE Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.6)
- WordPress Plugin Fuctweb CapCC 'plugins.php' SQL Injection (1.0)
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.0 - 1.5.10)
- WordPress Plugin Facebook Button by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (2.33)