This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache mod_rewrite is prone to an off-by-one buffer-overflow condition. The vulnerability arising in the mod_rewrite module's ldap scheme handling allows for potential memory corruption when an attacker exploits certain rewrite rules.
Affected Apache versions:
- Apache 1.3.28 - 1.3.36 with mod_rewrite
- Apache 2.2.0 - 2.2.2 with mod_rewrite
- Apache 2.0.46 - 2.0.58 with mod_rewrite
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery Remote Code Execution (2.1.59)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Cal 'id' Parameter SQL Injection (0.3)
- WordPress Plugin Coming Soon Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.1.18)
- WordPress Plugin HTML5 jQuery Audio Player Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP Photo Album Plus Cross-Site Scripting (4.9.2)