Apache Solr is the popular, blazing fast open source enterprise search platform from the Apache Lucene project. Its major features include powerful full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search, dynamic clustering, database integration, rich document (e.g., Word, PDF) handling, and geo-spatial search. Solr is highly scalable, providing distributed search and index replication, and it powers the search and navigation features of many of the world's largest internet sites.
Acunetix discovered that is possible to access the Solr Admin page. This page should not be accessible on a production website as it may give an attacker access to sensitive information about the affected system.
- Disable external access to the Apache Solr service.
- WordPress Pingback Source URI Denial of Service and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities (0.6.2 - 2.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Social Stream Information Disclosure (1.6)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Property-WordPress Powered Real Estate and Property Management Information Disclosure (184.108.40.206)
- WordPress Plugin GRAND Flash Album Gallery SQL Injection and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities (0.59)
- WordPress Plugin HB AUDIO GALLERY LITE Arbitrary File Download (1.0.0)