The following problems were fixed in Apache Tomcat version 7.0.23:
Important: Denial of service CVE-2012-0022
Analysis of the recent hash collision vulnerability identified unrelated inefficiencies with Apache Tomcat's handling of large numbers of parameters and parameter values. These inefficiencies could allow an attacker, via a specially crafted request, to cause large amounts of CPU to be used which in turn could create a denial of service. The issue was addressed by modifying the Tomcat parameter handling code to efficiently process large numbers of parameters and parameter values.
Affected Apache Tomcat versions (7.0.0 - 7.0.22).
- Important: Denial of service CVE-2012-0022
- Upgrade to the latest version of Apache Tomcat.
- WordPress Plugin MAC PHOTO GALLERY 'macalbajax.php' Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.10)
- WordPress Plugin Sell Downloads Arbitrary File Disclosure (1.0.17)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Membership Cross-Site Scripting (3.5.6)
- WordPress Plugin Rotating Testimonial Cross-Site Scripting (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Yoast SEO Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.1)