The following problems were fixed in Apache Tomcat version 7.0.23:
Important: Denial of service CVE-2012-0022
Analysis of the recent hash collision vulnerability identified unrelated inefficiencies with Apache Tomcat's handling of large numbers of parameters and parameter values. These inefficiencies could allow an attacker, via a specially crafted request, to cause large amounts of CPU to be used which in turn could create a denial of service. The issue was addressed by modifying the Tomcat parameter handling code to efficiently process large numbers of parameters and parameter values.
Affected Apache Tomcat versions (7.0.0 - 7.0.22).
- Important: Denial of service CVE-2012-0022
- Upgrade to the latest version of Apache Tomcat.
- WordPress Plugin Photocart Link Local File Inclusion (1.6)
- WordPress Plugin My Link Order Cross-Site Scripting (4.3)
- WordPress Plugin Toolset Types-Custom Post Types, Custom Fields and Taxonomies Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (2.2.2)
- WordPress Plugin Advanced Dewplayer Directory Traversal (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Relevanssi-A Better Search SQL Injection (3.6.0)