This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Apache Tomcat is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because the application fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue allows attackers to delete or overwrite arbitrary files within the context of the web-server.
Affected Apache Tomcat version (5.5.0 - 5.5.28).
Affected Apache Tomcat version (6.0.0 - 6.0.20).
- Upgrade Apache Tomcat to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Uploadify Remote File Upload (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Count per Day Arbitrary File Download and Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Simply Static Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.7.0)
- WordPress Plugin Product Catalog Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Media Library Categories Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.1.1)