This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in this version of Apache. You should upgrade to the latest version of Apache.
Affected Apache versions (up to 1.3.26).
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Wordfence Security Cross-Site Scripting (5.2.2)
- WordPress Plugin Slider WD Unspecified Vulnerability (1.1.9)
- WordPress Plugin A.M.Y. Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.3)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Digital Downloads Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (2.1.10)
- WordPress Plugin Newsletter Subscription Form Possible Remote Code Execution (1.1.2)