This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Security fixes in Apache version 1.3.37:
- CVE-2006-3747 (cve.mitre.org) mod_rewrite: Fix an off-by-one security problem in the ldap scheme handling. For some RewriteRules this could lead to a pointer being written out of bounds. Reported by Mark Dowd of McAfee. [Mark Cox]
Affected Apache versions (up to 1.3.36).
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- WordPress 3.8.x Denial of Service Vulnerability (3.8 - 3.8.25)
- WordPress Plugin iFrame Admin Pages 'url' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (0.1)
- WordPress Plugin Customize Youtube Videos Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.2)
- Apache 2.x version older than 2.2.3
- WordPress Plugin Velvet Blues Update URLs Unspecified Vulnerability (2.1)