This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Security fixes in Apache version 1.3.37:
- CVE-2006-3747 (cve.mitre.org) mod_rewrite: Fix an off-by-one security problem in the ldap scheme handling. For some RewriteRules this could lead to a pointer being written out of bounds. Reported by Mark Dowd of McAfee. [Mark Cox]
Affected Apache versions (up to 1.3.36).
- Upgrade Apache to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Adminer Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.4.3)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Member-User Profile & Membership Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.3.88)
- WordPress Plugin WebP Express Arbitrary File Disclosure (0.10.0)
- WordPress Plugin YouTube Advanced by Embed Plus Cross-Site Scripting (5.3)
- WordPress Plugin Google Drive for WordPress Arbitrary File Deletion (2.2)