This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
A buffer overflow vulnerability exists in the htpasswd utility included with Apache. The vulnerability is due to improper bounds checking when copying user-supplied 'user' data into local buffers.
Affected Apache versions (up to 1.3.33).
- Make sure htpasswd does not run setuid and is not accessible through any CGI scripts.
- WordPress Plugin Carousel slideshow Arbitrary File Upload (3.11)
- WordPress Plugin WP Simple Login Registration Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin InBoundio Marketing Arbitrary File Upload (2.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin WPCB Cross-Site Scripting (2.4.8)
- WordPress Plugin Gallery Categories by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.8)