- The Alternative PHP Cache (APC) is a free and open opcode cache for PHP. Its goal is to provide a free, open, and robust framework for caching and optimizing PHP intermediate code. The installer comes with a small php script (apc.php) which gives you some useful info about APC. This script should not be available on production system as it may expose sensitive information.
- Remove the file from production systems.
- WordPress Plugin Plugin:Newsletter 'data' Parameter Information Disclosure (1.5)
- WordPress Plugin Social Network Tabs Information Disclosure (1.7.1)
- WordPress Plugin Membership Simplified Arbitrary File Download (1.58)
- The Heartbleed Bug
- WordPress Plugin Filedownload 'download.php' Local File Disclosure (0.1)