- A possible backup file was found on your web-server. These files are usually created by developers to backup their work.
- Remove the file(s) if they are not required on your website. As an additional step, it is recommended to implement a security policy within your organization to disallow creation of backup files in directories accessible from the web.
- WordPress Plugin Formidable Forms-Form Builder for WordPress Information Disclosure (2.0.07)
- Zend framework configuration file information disclosure
- Development configuration file
- WordPress Plugin WP Marketplace-Complete Shopping Cart/eCommerce Solution Arbitrary File Download (2.4.0)
- PHP errors enabled