This script is possibly vulnerable to Cross Frame Scripting (XFS) attacks.
This is an attack technique used to trick a user into thinking that fake web site content is legitimate data.
- Your script should filter metacharacters from user input.
- Joomla! Core Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.5.0 - 3.9.2)
- WordPress Plugin Backend Localization Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.6.1)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Email Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.87)
- WordPress Plugin 123devis-affiliation Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin Site Analytics Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.4.3)