- Drupal Core is prone to a session fixation vulnerability. An attacker may leverage this issue to hijack an arbitrary session and gain access to sensitive information, which may help in launching further attacks. Drupal Core versions 4.6.x ranging from 4.6.0 and up to and including 4.6.5 are vulnerable.
- Update to Drupal Core version 4.6.6 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP-FaceThumb 'pagination_wp_facethumb' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (0.1)
- WordPress 3.9.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.9 - 3.9.23)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form DB Cross-Site Scripting (2.8.27)
- WordPress Plugin OptinMonster-Best WordPress Popup and Lead Generation Security Bypass (22.214.171.124)
- WordPress Plugin Numbers generator and validator Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.02)