- Drupal Core is prone to a local file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. To be noted that this vulnerability exists only on Windows. Drupal Core versions 6.x ranging from 6.0 and up to and including 6.9 are vulnerable.
- Update to Drupal Core version 6.10 or latest
- WordPress Plugin YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Unspecified Vulnerability (2.0.6)
- WordPress Plugin Schema App Structured Data Unspecified Vulnerability (0.5.4)
- WordPress Plugin FCChat Widget 'Upload.php' Arbitrary File Upload (22.214.171.124)
- WordPress Plugin Cleeng-Sell your videos Cross-Site Scripting (2.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin Pay With Tweet SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.1)