- This Flask web application is running in Debug Mode. Even though the interactive debugger does not work in forking environments (which makes it nearly impossible to use on production servers), it still allows the execution of arbitrary code. This makes it a major security risk and therefore it must never be used on production machines.
- Debug Mode must never be used on production machines. Disable Debug Mode before deploying the application.
- WordPress Plugin WP-Stateless-Google Cloud Storage Remote Code Execution (2.2.0)
- WordPress Plugin wSecure Lite Remote Code Execution (2.3)
- IBM WebSphere RCE Java Deserialization Vulnerability
- WordPress Plugin WP Live Chat Support Remote Code Execution (7.0.01)
- Oracle Weblogic WLS-WSAT Component Deserialization RCE