- Joomla! Core is prone to a remote file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to properly verify user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this issue to include arbitrary remote files containing malicious PHP code and execute it in the context of the webserver process. This may allow the attacker to compromise the application and to gain access to the underlying system. Joomla! Core version 1.0 is vulnerable.
- Update to Joomla! Core latest version
- WordPress Plugin PhotoSmash Galleries 'action' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.2)
- Nginx buffer underflow vulnerability
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Responsive Preview Cross-Site Scripting (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Basic Google Maps Placemarks Cross-Site Scripting (1.10.2)
- WordPress Plugin jRSS Widget Server-Side Request Forgery (1.2)