- Joomla! Core is prone to a session fixation vulnerability. An attacker may leverage this issue to hijack an arbitrary session and gain access to sensitive information, which may help in launching further attacks. Joomla! Core versions 1.0.x ranging from 1.0.0 and up to and including 1.0.12 are vulnerable.
- Update to Joomla! Core version 1.0.13 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Companion Auto Update Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Duplicator-WordPress Migration Cross-Site Scripting (0.4.4)
- WordPress Plugin MailCWP Arbitrary File Upload (1.100)
- WordPress Plugin Events Made Easy Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.5.49)
- WordPress Plugin Candidate Application Form Arbitrary File Disclosure (1.6)