- Joomla! Core is prone to a session fixation vulnerability. An attacker may leverage this issue to hijack an arbitrary session and gain access to sensitive information, which may help in launching further attacks. Joomla! Core versions 1.5.x ranging from 1.5.0 and up to and including 1.5.15 are vulnerable.
- Update to Joomla! Core version 1.5.16 or latest
- WordPress Plugin SP Project & Document Manager Multiple Vulnerabilities (188.8.131.52)
- WordPress Plugin All-in-One Event Calendar Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.5)
- WordPress Plugin Safe Redirect Manager SQL Injection (1.7.7)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.12)
- WordPress Plugin Rockhoist Ratings SQL Injection (1.2.1)