- Joomla! Core is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. Joomla! Core versions 3.x.x ranging from 3.7.0 and up to and including 3.8.7 are vulnerable.
- Update to Joomla! Core version 3.8.8 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP Easy Stats 'homep' Parameter Remote File Include (1.8)
- WordPress Plugin WP Smart Security PHP Object Injection (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery Unspecified Vulnerability (126.96.36.199)
- WordPress Plugin Paid Memberships Pro Multiple Vulnerabilities (188.8.131.52)
- WordPress Plugin WP Fastest Cache Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.8.5.8)