- MediaWiki version older than 1.22.2, 1.21.5 and 1.19.11 are affected by a remote code execution vulnerability if file upload support for DjVu is enabled (natively supported by MediaWiki) or PDF file upload support is enabled (in combination with the PdfHandler extension). Neither file type is enabled by default in MediaWiki installations. If you are affected, we strongly urge you to update immediately.
- Update to the latest version of MediaWiki.
- WordPress Plugin Church Admin Arbitrary File Upload (1.2530)
- WordPress 4.2.3 Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.7 - 4.2.3)
- WordPress Plugin PHP Speedy 'admin_container.php' Remote PHP Code Execution (0.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin Social Connect Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Field Suite Security Bypass (2.4)