- IISv5 has a "Hit-highlighting" functionality that opens some site object and highlights some part of it, that has had a transversal vulnerability in the past. Now it can be used to bypass the IIS authentication.
Protect the files from the NTFS filesystem instead of relying on the
Microsoft recommends not to use IISv5 and update to IISv6.
- WordPress Plugin Display Widgets Cross-Site Scripting (2.03)
- WordPress Plugin Powerplay Gallery 'upload.php' Arbitrary File Upload (3.2)
- WordPress Plugin Groups Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.8.0)
- WordPress Plugin Live Streaming/Broadcast Live Video Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.27.4)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Builder by Contact Bank Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.225)