- IISv5 has a "Hit-highlighting" functionality that opens some site object and highlights some part of it, that has had a transversal vulnerability in the past. Now it can be used to bypass the IIS authentication.
Protect the files from the NTFS filesystem instead of relying on the
Microsoft recommends not to use IISv5 and update to IISv6.
- WordPress Plugin NewStatPress Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin CMS Tree Page View Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.31)
- WordPress Plugin LazyEater Unspecified Vulnerability (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Rollback Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.2.2)
- WordPress Plugin WORDPRESS VIDEO GALLERY Open Email Relay (2.8)