- The Parallels Plesk Panel software package is a commercial web hosting automation program. Parallels Plesk Single Sign-On (SSO) technology make it easy for customers to use and manage applications, and reduce the administrative costs of password management for hosting providers. Parallels Plesk Single Sign-On (SSO) implementation was found vulnerable to XXE (XML External Entity) and XSS (Cross-site scripting) vulnerabilities.
To disable SSO-mode in Parallels Plesk Panel:
~# /usr/local/psa/bin/sso --disable
- WordPress Plugin Jetpack by WordPress.com Cross-Site Scripting (3.4.2)
- WordPress Plugin Unlimited Pop-Ups Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.4.3)
- WordPress Plugin Hunk External Links Cross-Site Scripting (3.0.5)
- WordPress Plugin Gravity Forms Cross-Site Scripting (18.104.22.168)
- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.1.9)