This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
A vulnerability has been reported for PHP versions 4.2.0 and 4.2.1.The vulnerability is the result of the PHP interpreter incorrectly parsing MIME headers when HTTP POST commands are received. When PHP receives a malformed POST request, it generates an error condition that is improperly handled. As a result, the attacker may cause the web server to crash and possibly execute supplied code.
Affected PHP versions (4.2.0, 4.2.1).
- Upgrade PHP to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Member Approval Cross-Site Request Forgery (131109)
- WordPress Plugin Google Analyticator Cross-Site Request Forgery (188.8.131.52)
- WordPress Plugin Active Directory Authentication Integration Cross-Site Scripting (0.6)
- WordPress Plugin Chief Editor Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.7.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Simple Booking Calendar Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.3)