This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been reported in PHP, which can be exploited to gain escalated privileges, bypass certain security restrictions, gain knowledge of sensitive information, or compromise a vulnerable system.
Affected PHP versions (up to 4.3.9/5.0.2).
- Upgrade PHP to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Access Expiration Cross-Site Scripting (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Posts in Page Local File Inclusion (1.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin Kama Click Counter Cross-Site Scripting (3.4.9)
- WordPress Plugin WP Plugin Manager (WPPM) Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.4.b)
- WordPress 4.5.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.5 - 4.5.9)