This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
A vulnerability has been discovered in PHP 4.0.3. The problem occurs in the imap module when calling the imap_open() function. Exploitation of this issue may result in the target application crashing.
Affected PHP version 4.0.3.
- Upgrade PHP to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin BuddyPress Arbitrary File Deletion (2.7.3)
- WordPress Plugin Comment Rating SQL Injection and Security Bypass Weakness Vulnerabilities (2.9.32)
- WordPress Plugin Fitness Trainer-Training Membership Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.8)
- PHP 4.3.0 file disclosure and possible code execution
- WordPress Plugin Gmedia Gallery-Photo Gallery, Image Slider, Music Player, Video Player, Media Library Cross-Site Scripting (0.9.3)