- A possible sensitive file has been found. This file is not directly linked from the website. This check looks for common sensitive resources like password files, configuration files, log files, include files, statistics data, database dumps. Each one of these files could help an attacker to learn more about his target.
- Restrict access to this file or remove it from the website.
- WordPress Plugin Meta Slider Information Disclosure (3.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) Information Disclosure (5.1.1)
- W3 total cache debug mode
- WordPress Plugin Simple History Information Disclosure (2.7.4)
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x Information Disclosure (3.0.0 - 3.8.7)