- All previously released versions of Sprockets (4.0.0.beta7 and lower, 3.7.1 and lower, 2.12.4 and lower), the software that powers the Rails asset pipeline, contain a directory traversal vulnerability.
- All users running an affected release should either upgrade or use one of the work arounds immediately.
- WordPress Plugin Count per Day Arbitrary File Download and Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Photo Gallery by WD-Responsive Photo Gallery for WordPress Directory Traversal (1.3.42)
- WordPress Plugin Ajax Pagination (twitter Style) Local File Inclusion (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Visual Composer:Page Builder for WordPress Local File Inclusion (5.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Marketplace-Complete Shopping Cart/eCommerce Solution Arbitrary File Download (2.4.0)