An RSA private key was found on this page. Public-key cryptosystems have two primary uses, encryption and digital signatures. In their system, each person gets a pair of keys, one called the public key and the other called the private key. The public key is published, while the private key is kept secret. A private key should never be accessible directly from the web.This information can be used to conduct further attacks.This alert may be a false positive, manual confirmation is required.
- Prevent this information from being displayed to the user.
- WordPress Plugin iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) Information Disclosure (5.1.1)
- PHP-FPM Status Page
- Joomla! Core 1.6.x Information Disclosure (1.6.0 - 1.6.3)
- WordPress Plugin Cimy User Manager 'cimy_um_filename' Parameter Arbitrary File Disclosure (1.4.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP e-Commerce Shop Styling Arbitrary File Download (2.5)