- An image resizing utility named timthumb is widely used by many WordPress themes and plugins. Some versions of this utility contain a security vulnerability that allows hackers to upload and execute arbitrary PHP code in your timthumb cache directory. Acunetix identified that your blog contains a vulnerable version of this utility. It's recommended to immediately upgrade to the latest version.
- Upgrade to the latest version of timthumb.php. Version 1.34 is the first version that contains the fixed code.
- WordPress Plugin is_human() 'type' Parameter Remote Command Injection (1.4.2)
- Drupal Remote Code Execution (SA-CORE-2018-002)
- Data Binding Expression Vulnerability in Spring Web Flow
- Remote code execution vulnerability in WordPress Duplicator
- WordPress Plugin Social Media Tab Remote Code Execution (1.0.9)