- An image resizing utility named <strong>timthumb</strong> is widely used by many WordPress themes and plugins. Some versions of this utility contain a security vulnerability that allows hackers to upload and execute arbitrary PHP code in your timthumb cache directory. Acunetix identified that your blog contains a vulnerable version of this utility. It's recommended to immediately upgrade to the latest version.
- Upgrade to the latest version of timthumb.php. Version 1.34 is the first version that contains the fixed code.
- PHP 4.3.0 file disclosure and possible code execution
- Apache Struts2 remote command execution (S2-045)
- Invision Power Board version 3.3.4 unserialize PHP code execution
- Multiple vulnerabilities reported in Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder
- WordPress Plugin Coming Soon Possible Remote Code Execution (1.1.3)