- Many WordPress blogs were infected by a malicious plugin named ToolsPack. This plugin is a backdoor that allows any attacker to execute arbitrary PHP code on the infected website. The plugin contains only one file named ToolsPack.php. This file contains the backdoor.
- Remove this plugin from your website. Delete the ToolsPack plugin directory from your WordPress /wp-content/plugins/ installation.
- WordPress Plugin WP-DBManager Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.71)
- WordPress Plugin is_human() 'type' Parameter Remote Command Injection (1.4.2)
- WordPress Plugin Zingiri Web Shop 'ajax_save_name.php' Remote Code Execution (2.2.3)
- WordPress Plugin Share Buttons by AddThis Backdoor (2.1.2)
- Drupal Core 4.7.x Arbitrary Code Execution (4.7.0 - 4.7.5)