This version of Apache is vulnerable to HTML injection (including
Affected Apache versions (up to 1.3.34/2.0.57/2.2.1).
- Upgrade to the latest Apache versions. This flaw has been corrected in Apache versions (1.3.35/2.0.58/2.2.2)
- WordPress Plugin Gwolle Guestbook Cross-Site Scripting (2.5.3)
- WordPress Plugin Front end file upload and manager 'doupload.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.8)
- WordPress Plugin WP Customer Reviews Unspecified Vulnerability (3.0.7)
- WordPress Plugin WPE Indoshipping Multiple Remote File Inclusion Vulnerabilities (2.5.0)
- WordPress Plugin Pretty Link Lite SQL Injection (1.6.7)