- The Action URL parameter for one HTML form from this page is dirrectly controlled by user input. The Action parameter specifies the website where the user-submitted information is being sent. An attacker can provide a website controlled by him for the form action parameter and send this malicious link to your users. Any user who will click that link and submit the vulnerable form will send his information to the attacker.
- Your script should properly sanitize user input.
- MySQL Enterprise Server v.5.0.52 multiple vulnerabilities
- WordPress Plugin Gmedia Gallery-Photo Gallery, Image Slider, Music Player, Video Player, Media Library Arbitrary File Upload (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Welcart e-Commerce Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.8.2)
- Reflected file download
- PHP unserialize() used on user input