- Directory Traversal is a vulnerability which allows attackers to access restricted directories and execute commands outside of the web server's root directory. <br/><br/> The following programs are vulnerable. <br/> Programs that publish files using WEBrick::HTTPServer.new with the :DocumentRoot option<br/> Programs that publish files using WEBrick::HTTPServlet::FileHandler <br/><br/> Affected systems are:<br/> 1. Systems that accept backslash (\) as a path separator, such as Windows.<br/> 2. Systems that use case insensitive file-systems such as NTFS on Windows, HFS on Mac OS X.
- Your script should filter metacharacters from user input.
- WordPress Plugin WassUp Real Time Analytics Cross-Site Scripting (1.9)
- WordPress Plugin Slideshow Gallery Cross-Site Scripting (22.214.171.124)
- WordPress 3.8.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.8 - 3.8.16)
- WordPress Plugin Nextend Google Connect Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress-Amazon-Associate (WPAA) Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.7.3)