- Directory Traversal is a vulnerability which allows attackers to access restricted directories and execute commands outside of the web server's root directory. <br/><br/> The following programs are vulnerable. <br/> Programs that publish files using WEBrick::HTTPServer.new with the :DocumentRoot option<br/> Programs that publish files using WEBrick::HTTPServlet::FileHandler <br/><br/> Affected systems are:<br/> 1. Systems that accept backslash (\) as a path separator, such as Windows.<br/> 2. Systems that use case insensitive file-systems such as NTFS on Windows, HFS on Mac OS X.
- Your script should filter metacharacters from user input.
- WordPress Plugin Safe Editor Unspecified Vulnerability (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Websimon Tables Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.4)
- WordPress Plugin PDW Media File Browser 'upload.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Website Data Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.2)
- WordPress 4.0.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.0 - 4.0.15)