- WordPress is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress versions prior to 2.6.3 are vulnerable.
- Update to WordPress version 2.6.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin InfiniteWP Client Unspecified Vulnerability (1.3.14)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Builder by Contact Bank Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.225)
- Joomla! Core 1.7.x Information Disclosure (1.7.0 - 1.7.4)
- WordPress Plugin User registration & user profile-Profile Builder Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (2.5.7)
- WordPress Plugin Duplicator-WordPress Migration Remote Code Execution (1.2.40)