- WordPress is prone to a Denial of Service vulnerability which can be exploited by malicious people to cause the affected website to consume memory and CPU resources, thus denying service to legitimate users. WordPress versions 4.6.x ranging from 4.6 and up to (and including) 4.6.10 are vulnerable.
- Evaluate and apply the suggested patch
- WordPress Plugin Custom Search by BestWebSoft Unspecified Vulnerability (1.21)
- WordPress Plugin Google Authenticator-Per User Prompt Timing Attack (0.6)
- WordPress Plugin bodi0`s Bots visits counter Cross-Site Scripting (0.8.1)
- WordPress Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.0.11 - 2.3)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Unspecified Vulnerability (1.2)