- WordPress is prone to a Denial of Service vulnerability which can be exploited by malicious people to cause the affected website to consume memory and CPU resources, thus denying service to legitimate users. WordPress versions prior to 3.7.4, 3.8.4 and 3.9.2 are vulnerable.
- Update to WordPress version 3.7.4, 3.8.4, 3.9.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Car Rental by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin ChimpExpress Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.3)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (3.95)
- WordPress Plugin Nokia Maps & Places Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.6)
- WordPress 3.9.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.9 - 3.9.21)