- WordPress is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress version 1.5 is vulnerable.
- Update to WordPress version 1.5.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin SpamBam Key Calculation Security Bypass (2.1)
- WordPress Plugin MailPoet 2 Cross-Site Scripting (2.6.19)
- WordPress Plugin Video Embed & Thumbnail Generator 'kg_callffmpeg.php' Multiple Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Social Icons WordPress Plugin-AccessPress Social Icons Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.6)
- WordPress Plugin BePro Listings Security Bypass (2.2.0020)