- WordPress is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including server-side request forgery and open redirect vulnerabilities. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to make the vulnerable server perform port scanning of hosts in internal or external networks or to redirect users to arbitrary web sites and conduct phishing attacks; other attacks are also possible. WordPress versions ranging from 0.70 and up to (and including) 3.6.1 are vulnerable.
- Update to WordPress version 3.7.13 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Ninja Forms-The Easy and Powerful Forms Builder Cross-Site Scripting (2.9.18)
- WordPress Plugin Rockhoist Badges Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.2)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Backup and Migrate-BackupGuard Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.1.29)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form DB Cross-Site Scripting (2.8.19)
- WordPress Plugin Wordfence Security-Firewall & Malware Scan Cross-Site Scripting (5.1.4)