- Certain versions of the WordPress theme OptimizePress contain a file that can be used by attackers to upload arbitrary files on the web server and execute the code contained in these files. The vulnerable file is wp-content/themes/OptimizePress/lib/admin/media-upload.php.
- Delete wp-content/themes/OptimizePress/lib/admin/media-upload.php file.
- Ruby on Rails directory traversal vulnerability
- Oracle Reports rwservlet vulnerabilities
- WordPress Plugin Webapp builder (Free mobile apps native iPhone iOS & Android Winphone mobile apps) Arbitrary File Upload (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Property-WordPress Powered Real Estate and Property Management Arbitrary File Upload (1.35.0)
- CakePHP 1.3.5 / 1.2.8 unserialize() vulnerability