- WordPress Plugin 1player is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin 1player version 1.3 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP Mobile Detector Cross-Site Scripting (3.2)
- WordPress Plugin Crayon Syntax Highlighter Local File Disclosure (2.6.10)
- Drupal Core 5.x Multiple Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerabilities (5.0 - 5.1)
- WordPress Plugin SS Downloads Cross-Site Request Forgery and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities (1.4.3)
- WordPress Plugin Easy MailChimp Forms Cross-Site Scripting (5.0.6)