- WordPress Plugin A/B Test is prone to a directory traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue can allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin A/B Test version 1.0.6 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Mailing List 'wpabspath' Parameter Remote File Include (1.3.3)
- WordPress Plugin Gallery-Photo Albums-Portfolio Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.2.29)
- WordPress 3.9.1 Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.9 - 3.9.1)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form by WD-responsive drag & drop contact form builder tool Unspecified Vulnerability (1.12.22)
- WordPress Plugin Postmatic-Post and comment subscriptions that invite you to hit reply Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.5)