- WordPress Plugin A Page Flip Book is prone to a local file include vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to view files and execute local scripts in the context of the web server process; this may aid in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin A Page Flip Book version 2.3 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin YAS Slideshow Arbitrary File Upload (3.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP Portfolio Gallery Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin vSlider Multi Image Slider for WordPress Arbitrary File Upload (4.1.2)
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.0 - 1.5.10)
- WordPress Plugin WP Ultimate Email Marketer Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.1.0)