- WordPress Plugin A Page Flip Book is prone to a local file include vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to view files and execute local scripts in the context of the web server process; this may aid in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin A Page Flip Book version 2.3 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin XCloner-Backup and Restore Cross-Site Request Forgery (3.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin mklasen's Photobox Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin User Login History Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin Donate by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin AG Custom Admin Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (22.214.171.124)