- WordPress Plugin Absolute Privacy is prone to a security bypass vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this vulnerability to bypass authentication mechanism and gain administrative access to an affected application, which may aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Absolute Privacy version 2.0.5 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.6 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Uploader Cross-Site Scripting and Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerabilities (1.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Social Share, Social Login and Social Comments-Super Socializer Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (7.8.9)
- WordPress Plugin WP-FaceThumb Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin wordpress vertical image slider Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Email Log Information Disclosure (1.9)