- WordPress Plugin Add Link to Facebook is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Add Link to Facebook version 1.215 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.216 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Bug Library Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.2)
- WordPress Plugin Visual Composer:Page Builder for WordPress Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (4.7.3)
- WordPress Plugin Comment Attachment Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.5)
- WordPress Plugin All in One SEO Pack Cross-Site Scripting (2.3.7)
- WordPress Plugin WP Posts Carousel Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.6)